Monday, January 1, 2018

Introduction

Hi there Disney friends,

I am a Disney fan first and a travel agent that focuses on Disney second. The point of this blog is to provide information for people who are new to Disney vacations (or still have basic questions.) There are so many options to vacationing with Disney. There are the 2 theme parks in the states, a cruise line, 2 off site resorts, and Adventures by Disney. 
Since I am on the east coast, most of the posts initially will focus on Walt Disney World and how to navigate the different questions that come from clients in the past. The point is to help you have a magical vacation and this blog will hopefully guide you. Later, I will venture to the other locations. 
If you have specific questions that you would like answered, please email me at brian.herndon@mousemadesimple.com and I will provide specific answers to your questions. 
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your Disney experience.

PS: If "The Rock" can sport the fanny pack, why can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment