Wednesday, February 14, 2018

A "Normal' Day in the Parks


Hi Disney friends,

I know I have thrown a lot at you in the past few posts regarding planning your Walt Disney World trip and I hope I not overwhelmed you. If you feel overwhelmed and you still want a to go, please shoot me an email at brian.herndon@mousemadesimple.com and I will help you through the process.

Now, for this post, I want to share with you how my families day goes (this will be generic.) We plan to hit the park that has extra magic hours in the morning. Since we are getting moving early, we generally eat something simple (a bar type item) before we leave the room. Be getting to the park early, we are able to get to rides with just people who are staying on site. We are able to get multiple rides in before the crowds hit. We also plan our fastpasses for that park for the morning. Fastpasses are only available for hours when the park is open to the general public.

At this point, we are ready to take a break and eat lunch (probably a table service meal for a little longer time to rest.) Sometimes this is a slow process since many people break for lunch around the same time. At this point we decide whether or not to push and stay in the park or head back to the room for a midday break. Most of the time we do take advantage of the break and hit the pools or walk around and admire the theming of the resort.

Then we will head back to the parks and grab a quick service meal and take in one of the nighttime shows and maybe hit a couple of more rides. This does keep from getting so run down during the vacation. I know some people just go-go-go, but I am there partially to relax.

I hope this helps in your thinking about your magical vacation. If you need any help, please let me know. Also, if you have any specific questions that you would like answered, please let me know.
Beginning of the "river" that flows into the pool at Wilderness Lodge


No comments:

Post a Comment